Sunday, March 6, 2011

an empty calendar?

I looked at our wall calendar a few hours ago and saw absolutely nothing written down for the next five days.

This is monumental.

Miss Rose was supposed to have a softball game tomorrow night, but the other team had to forfeit.  I'm not complaining.

I was just out of town for three days at a ministry conference, so I'm really thankful to be home and have nothing major going on.

Maybe I can blog a bit!  I still want to share some stuff from the marriage group we are participating in, and also from the conference I went to.

My best friend from college is expecting a baby any day.  I'm hoping she arrives this week because it's a good week for me to travel the 90 miles for the baby fix.  I need a baby fix!

I'm completely tapped right now.  I can think of nothing creative or funny to share!

Ta-ta for now!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0