Thursday, March 17, 2011

to make them feel my love

How beautiful are these lyrics, 
when read with our children in mind?  
Oh, how I pray that my children feel my love, 
so deeply, their entire lives.

If you haven't heard this song before, 
click on the video below.
And grab your Kleenex box.

When the rain 
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world 
Is on your case
I would offer you 
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows 
And the stars appear
And there is no one there 
To dry your tears
I could hold you 
For a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you 
Haven't made 
Your mind up yet
But I would never 
Do you wrong
I've known it 
From the moment 
That we met
No doubt in my mind 
Where you belong

I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling 
Down the avenue
There ain't nothing 
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging 
On a rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
Though winds of change 
Are blowing wild and free
But you ain't seen nothing 
Like me yet

I could make you happy
Make our dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends 
Of the earth for you
To make you feel my love








blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0