Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Oh yes, it's that time again.  That day that you read about others mishaps and think, I don't do those kind of things.  But when you really start to think about it...you realize you are just a prone to not do things as anyone else.

So what have I not been up to this week?

I certainly did not plan to go to bed early each night, only to look up and find that it was already past 10pm or closing in on 11pm.  Not me.  I never get distracted by the computer or television.

After completing a half marathon last Sunday, which I certainly have not neglected to blog about yet, there is no way that I haven't exercised all week.  Not me.  I wouldn't be so remiss in neglecting to prioritize exercise, just because I don't have a race coming up.

I did not finish off the cookies this morning, deciding that it was actually a self-sacrificial move, so that my dear point-counting hubby wouldn't be tempted to cheat tonight.  It was not several (which is more than a few) that I fnished off.  That would be glutinous.

Clearly, I've been taking wonderful care of myself and these types of things are not why I find myself sick again; the second time in as many months, which is double my typical annual rate. 

So, what have you not been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! It's no fun when mama sick! Praying you are better soon and NOT up late :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0