Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday at my NEW location!

Welcome to my new location :)  Hope you will follow me using Google!






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

We all have those moments we aren't so proud of, the moments we wish we could rewind and rewrite.  Personally though, I find them rather amusing and entertaining.  Bean and I enjoy laughing at most of these moments.

Our life is a circus, or at least it feels that way.  And this Mama Beana and Daddy Bean just shake our heads and laugh at our three little Beans and the acts they create.  More later this week on Our Three Bean Circus.

But for now, may I entertain you with a few things that most certainly would not take place in this Three Bean Circus.

I do NOT sometimes take my iPhone into the bathroom with me to "check something" while I take care of business, and by business, I don't mean that kind of business, I mean simply urinating.  I do NOT usually find myself still sitting on the throne 10 minutes later, when child comes seeking me.  Nope, not me.  That's unsanitary, and just plain silly.

While we're speaking of urination, few days ago, when asked if Gracie was potty-trained, she did NOT proceed to pee on the cement a mere nanosecond after I answered in the affirmative.  And it wasn't a small accident--as in oops, a little leaked out.  It was like Niagra Falls.  She IS pottytrained and does NOT have some animal instinct that causes her to urinate outside an average of once a week.  Not my child.

Just tonight, after giving Miss Rose a stack of magazines to search for "sight words" for her homework project, she did NOT point out to me a page picturing naked breasts at various stages of breast cancer and single mastectomies.  I did NOT give my child the "Breast Cancer Issue" of Self Magazine.  Nope, not me.  I am more careful than that.

And finally, after having a discussion on how some kids say bad words (ie older neighborhood boys) Miss Rose did NOT give Bean the double bird, as a demonstration of something else they had taught her.  Nope, not in this house.  (needless to say, the boys are banished from our yard for quite some time!)

Yes folks, it's real.  THIS is our Three Bean Circus.

Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

  1. Great Not Me! post and I like your new name and identity! :) Funny how we both are "Beans".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good ones. I, too, do not have a child who has a habit of urinating outside. She is not constantly being excorted home from the park by another older child, wearing no pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love it! And I love the new blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0