Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sneak peek

Last year I bought a Halloween costume online for Lily. It must have been the design from the year before because it was on super clearance. I ordered a 6-12 month because she was just under a year old.

It was HUGE! I don't know that it would fit any one year old, much less a 6 month old. I decided to just hang on to it and I borrowed a costume which I also loved, from my neighbor.

The costume is perfect for this year! And best of all Lily loves wearing it. I tried it on her last night and she was perfectly happy and quite proud to wear the hat, which is unusual for kids her age, at least my kids at that age.

In fact she was not happy when I took the costume off for dinner and was upset when I wouldn't put it back on after.

Here's a little sneak peek. The cutest Lily you ever did see! I hope it's cool on Halloween because there are striped tights to match.





I'm going to have fun showing her off!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0