Monday, October 11, 2010

Whacha wanna know?

My good friend answered some questions on her blog and I figured, why not join in the fun!  It's just taken me forever to get it out of draft status!

1. Where were you born?
Seattle, WA.  I lived in Washington until I was almost 9.  I've only been back a couple times since.  From what I remember, I did like living there.  But now I'm pretty much a So Cal girl!
2. What is your idea of the perfect job/ If you could do anything, what would you choose?
Right now, probably being a stay at home mom.  As my girls get older and don't need so much hands-on love, I'd love write--lead worship--do missions--teach Bible--do medical work--and sometimes just be a mom.  If you ever see that job description advertised, let me know.

3. What is your favorite food?
Just one?  Mexican.  Especially a piping hot bean&cheese burrito with the perfect red sauce on top. 
4. If you had a day all to yourself, what would you do?
Sleep in, drink Starbucks, read, blog, shop, take a nap, get a mani/pedi, and meet my family for dinner & dessert :)

5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Oooh, there are so many categories of favorite.  Bean &I often end up at Outback on date nights.  We also love Spaghetti Factory.  Ruth's Chris steaks are pretty amazing.  And I love a wrap at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza right now.
6. What is your least favorite chore?
Dishes.  Just ask Bean.  He does most of them.  I prefer to let them pile.  He prefers to do them 45 time a day.  [reading between the lines: we have no dishwasher.  Unless you count Bean.]
7. What is your favorite movie of all time?
All time?  Braveheart.  You've Got Mail.  
As you can see, it's almost impossible for me to choose just one of anything.

8. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Playing with my siblings.  We played a lot of pretend games.  We played outside a lot.  We built things and used our imaginations!

Do you have any questions you'd like me to answer?  Leave them in the comments and I'll answer!
Ok.  Now it's your turn.  But I think I'm going to make up new questions for you.  If you decide to play along, put your link in the comments.

1.  What is one goal you have in the next 5 years?
2.  If you could purchase an entire outfit--head to toe--what would it be?
3.  What country do you want to visit and why?
4.  What is your favorite See's Candy?
5.  What music are you listening to most frequently right now?
6.  What's the last thing you did for yourself?
7.  What time do you wake up in the morning?
8.  What kind of jammies do you wear?
9.  What is your outlet?
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0