Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


It's been a long time since I participated but like a million others in cyberspace, I will join in today for the opportunity to win some Lisa Leonard love!  Not for myself though, I would love to gift a necklace to a woman who recently lost her newborn son.

I have NOT been neglegent in bathing my childrent this summer.  Playing in the pool and at the Sprinkler park are definitely NOT substitutes for bathing and I would NOT let them go days without bathing because "well, we are going to the pool tomorrow."

The baby did not reach into the toilet to touch her sister's poop the other day.  NOT on my watch.

My 6-year-old did not begin to question me on how baby's are made, NOT my daughter.  She's much too young for that.  I did NOT finally avoid the discussion by saying, "you are 6, you don't need to know all of that."

And, to not leave out the 3-year-old, I did NOT have to get out of the van the other day to spank said child, because she did NOT chuck a toy at me, simply because I refused her the CD she wanted to listen to.  My children have control of their tempers.

And this folks, has been another installment in NOT ME Mondays.

You're welcome.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0