Thursday, May 27, 2010

Neutrogena

I've always been a fan of Neutrogena products.  I think it started in my teenage years when I had bad acne and it was one of the products recommended.

A few weeks ago I saw on Twitter that there was an opportunity to review a new product for Neutrogena.  I submitted an application and was chosen.  I received two bottles of their new daily sunblock.

I started using my Neutrogena UltraSheer sunblock earlier this week. At first I was a little concerned that it had a strong smell. Of course this assessment was made with the bottle up my nostril!
Once I applied the sunblock to my face, I never smelled it even once. So odor really was a non-issue.

The things I liked...
-the sunblock squeezes out through a small opening, kind of like eye drops. I found it very easy to control how much I got, which was a big positive for me.
-it went on my skin very smoothly and absorbed quickly. By the time I was done applying it, I was able to start putting my makeup on
-it wasn't greasy at all!!

Things I wasn't sure of
-my main question has been whether I need to apply moisturizer on top of the sunblock. For years I've been using moisturizer with sunblock in it already. I have chosen not to put moisturizer on top of it and haven't noticed extra dryness. I moisturize well at night, so perhaps that is sufficient.

I am really enjoying using Neutrogena Ultrasheer Daily Sunblock. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a strong sunblock (SPF 70!) that also blocks UV rays.

You can get a $2 coupon here.

They are still looking for more reviewers.  If you have a blog and are active on Twitter and Facebook, chances are you can receive this product for review too!  (who can't use some sunblock!) Click image below.




**I recieved this product for review.  I was not compenstated for this review.  This is entirely my own opinion and statements.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0