Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I Will Carry You" Free e-book

Many of us in blogland have been captured by Angie Smith's story at Bring The Rain.  I think that may have been one of the first blogs I visited a few years ago when I made my first tentative steps into the blog world.

Reading her newly published book has been on my mental to-do list.

Barnes and Noble is offering her book in electronic version for free right now.  If you have an iPhone or Blackberry, there are free reader applications you can download, and I also believe you can download software to your computer as well.

Find all the information here.  (And check out Ann's other posts too.  She's incredible.)

I haven't read a book yet on my iPhone, but I'm excited that this will be the first one.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0