Wednesday, February 2, 2011

mama needs to run

So I finally gave in to myself and decided to start a running blog.  It's very simple and basic.  Just a place I can write more about running, because I like it.  I'm sure I'll add a bit to it when I get the chance, but for now--it's just my writing.

Somtimes I talk in the third person, because it's a little entertaining.  And I've been know to tell Bean, on more than one occasion, "Mama needs to run."  Because I am a mother-runner.  Running makes me a better me, a better mom and I just need to go.

Because I love running, I love reading running blogs, especially running mom blogs.  So maybe there are others out there who will enjoy reading my ramblings on running.

I'm sure I'll still mention running here, and I'll probably continue my Fit Friday posts.  But, for those of you who don't aren't into running (yes, I'm talking about YOU) I won't bog down this blog.

So, go check it out.  I've already posted a few times.  And if you like reading about running, follow me over there!!  Happy running and reading.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0