Friday, February 11, 2011

link love

Just about every night before I go to sleep I read blogs in Google Reader on my phone.  My whole life I've struggled to fall asleep easily.  When I get in bed and my body stops, my mind has a hard time stopping.  I've read before bed almost my whole life because it takes my mind off of life and into a different world, allowing it to relax and fall asleep more easily.  

I wish I was the kind who fell asleep at the drop of a hat (like Bean is).  But I never have been.  I would like to thank Apple for the iPhone which makes dealing with this quirk a lot easier.  I just wish I had an iPhone when I was nursing babies during the night.

Anyhow, for funnsies, here are some of my favorite posts I read this week.  I'll spare you my reasonings, just go check them out for yourself.

Shake The Dust  Watch the video.  

Just call me Deb We all have these days, for every reason and no good reason at all.

You're A Friend Who Would Help Me Move a Dead Body  I hope you have friends like this!  I know I have a few.  Actually quite a few.  I'm not sure what that says about the friends I have.

Well, it's official.  We're WEIRD. This is so inspiring to me.  I want to be weird like this.  We're working towards it.  Slowly.  Hopefully a little more quickly this year than last.

This, The Perfectly Ordinary  Yup, this is pretty ordinary around these parts too.

Happy reading this weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0