Thursday, January 27, 2011

fit friday randoms

I haven't kept up too well with Fit Friday since the holidays.  I have been keeping up with it in my own life for the most part though, which is a positive thing.

For today, here's some random notes and thoughts on fitness.

...I am SO spoiled to live in Southern California, where it was winter for all of three minutes so far.  Our weather has been so warm, while other parts of the country are snowed in.  I ran in shorts today.  And I had to find more short-sleeved clothes for my kids.

...my jogging stroller is getting heavy!  I guess that's what happens when your kids grown.  I'm pushing 80ish pounds.  Sea World has a huge walk-on scale in one of the exhibits.  Next time I'm there, I'm definitely pushing the stroller on it with the kids to see how heavy it truly is.

...there is a reason why I don't pay for a gym membership.  I was excited to win a 3 month membership, which I activated mid-December.  I think I've gone 3 times.  It just doesn't fit into my life right now.

...my 2-year old LOVES running lately.  Anytime I have running related clothes on, she says "fast?"  And she'll pretend to run in the house pushing her doll stroller.  It's adorable.  She pumps her arms and her chubby cheeks bounce up and down.

...I'm a cardio-junkie.  But to see the results I want, I need to incorporate more strength.

...I really like Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack Abs DVD.  In fact, I plan to do it in the morning.

...I love giving a big smile to others pushing a jogging stroller while I'm doing the same.

And, that's all she wrote!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0