Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me!



It's been so long since I participated in this blog carnival.  It hasn't been for lack of material though, usually lack of time.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, without further ado, may I share with you what I haven't been doing lately?

I did not scrape what appeared to be a dried booger off the floor as I was cleaning it.  Any sneezing individual in my home would use a Kleenex.  They would not just let their snot fly.

I did not find myself coordinating a wedding recently.  I don't have experience in this area and wouldn't try to undertake such a task, even if the original coordinator found herself in the hospital.

I did not say to my children "who needs to poop, because I smell a poopy fart?"  Gracie did not respond by raising her hand and saying "I had a poopy fart."  We are much classier than that.

And lastly, I have not over-indulged in sweets and Diet Coke these last few weeks.  I have more self-control than that and I am applying the lessons I learned during my months of fasting Diet Coke and my month of not eating sugary treats.

Yup, pretty typical "not me" stuff going on in our circus on a regular basis.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0