Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Even though I haven't been too faithful to my blog as of late, I must post on the first day of the year!

The first day of the year in which we will move into a home with our name on the title.

The first day of the year in which we will add a third (and probably final) child to our family.

The first day of the year in which my oldest child will officially start school.

The first day of a year that will hold many changes but also holds much promise.

I'm excited and anxious about all the year holds. I'm not making any resolutions this year. I just want to enjoy each moment and trust God in all.

I WILL lose the baby weight though. I'm not making that a resolution, because it can't be optional!

Pretty much every year of our marriage so far has held many changes and surprises for us. This year isn't going to be any different. But I am so blessed by the friends God has given me and I couldn't ask for any better companion than Bean to experience it with.

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate to several of your comments :o) I'm looking forward to some pics of the new house- Where is it located? you can FB me :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0