Tuesday, June 21, 2011

almost wordless wednesday: the fair


{a very loaded down stroller}


{beauty}


Miss Rose was turning their cup SO fast, Gracie looked petrified, although she was having fun.  
We had to yell to Miss Rose to slow it down

{teacups} 


{my girly girl and her necklace and her current favorite outfit, a skirt and matching tank top with Ariel on them}



She really wanted me to go on the ride with her.  Please note my knees out to the side and how squashed she is because these really aren't made for adults.  But she loved having me with her and that's all that mattered.
{go carts}


{how sweet is her smile?}


{we cannot believe how big our skater girl is getting.  she wears that hat almost every day}


And for fun, check out our trip to the Fair in 2008.  I guess I failed to blog the other years.  Interestingly enough, I was very newly pregnant with Lily in these photos--a fact I was completely unaware of and wouldn't learn for another month or so!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Swidget 1.0