Thursday, August 14, 2008

Having a Fun Family Week

Just a quick hello! We are having a wonderful "stay-cation" just enjoying togetherness. Bean has been working a 2nd job for a year now. Once you factor in church events, family celebrations and managing life the rest of the time--it doesn't make for a lot of family time.

We've visited an aquarium, spent time at Sea World, gone to the pool a few times and just hung out! Much needed. Bean has to go back to his 2nd job tomorrow evening, but we still have a few days of togetherness.

Hope your family is enjoying time together as well this summer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your family time! Time does seem to slip away too quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are getting some good quality family time!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are hanging with the fam - but I posted an award for you. Check it out when you have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0