Thursday, July 24, 2008

This weekend...I promise

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. I was on such a good roll. There has just been a lot going on. Most of my extra time has been consumed by my summer class. But my final is in a week---and I can't wait for it to be over. I'm doing better than expected, so that is a pleasant surprise.

But I have several blogs in mind and I'm planning to write and get them scheduled this weekend.

Here are some pictures though to enjoy!!


Miss Rose, Gracie and Cousin B.



Me and Bean at wedding last weekend

What better toy is there for a 1 yr old than a box she can sit in?

Miss Rose waiting patiently for her Nanny (my mom) to come. She was wearing the helmet all morning...not sure why!

Who can resist a little naked butt!!??

Until later....

1 comment:

  1. All of my kids love boxes - anything that comes in the mail they are nearly begging for the box. Good luck on your final :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0