Monday, January 21, 2008

So far so good

So, January is close to being over. Let's see how I'm doing on those resolutions.

-I am eating pretty healthy and exercising. Haven't gotten to the toning part yet though.

-we are breaking the TV addiction and Miss Rose is doing pretty well with it. Her new thing is pbskids.org so I have to be sure to monitor total "screen time."

-I'm doing 50% with planning meals

-doing better with cleaning, organizing etc. I could always do better though.

I've been focusing on speaking more seriously with Miss Rose and not raising my voice. I think I'm seeing some results with it. She is understanding that I mean business and she is expected to obey. Hopefully over time it will result in better behavior and following through the first time!

Here's the rest of 08.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I'd love for you to check out my new blog at www.embracethisday.com

Swidget 1.0